Tomorrow is a big Interview day for you and you need to know everything about ABAP. SAP is really vast and knowing everything as a beginner is a very difficult task and hence here is the compiled list of all the most commonly asked SAP ABAP interview questions which are usually asked during the interview session.
Download the below PDF of most commonly asked SAP ABAP technical interview questions and FAQs. These SAP Technical questions are geared towards ABAP and span from making you know more on:
- SAP Architecture, Dispatcher, work processes & roll and page areas, background processing, spool requests, update request logs and understanding various SAP terminologies.
- The data dictionary, data classes, types, control tables, table pools and pooled tables, table cluster, data types and more.
- Modularization and the benefits of it. Module pool programming, Macros, Function Modules, and classes.
- Logical databases
- Report generation and formatting
- Interactive reporting using ALVs
- CTS and how the transports work
- Batch data communication and so on.
- Performance tuning and tips, using SQL trace, SAT and code inspector to fine tuning the ABAP Programs to increase the speed.
Download 1000 SAP Interview Questions and Answers (PDF) to help you prepare from the basics to advanced in SAP ABAP. Apart from these questions, you might also want to know some common general interview questions which try to access your personality with questions like what are your strengths, weaknesses and how motivated are you to work in a team. These are as much important as any other technical question and also check out the complete list of ABAP tutorials
Here is a set of two documents with question and answers for SAP ABAP Certification. It will definitely help you to improve your ABAP skills.
ABAP Basics &
ABAP Objects and now take this test and see where you stand.