ABAP = Advanced Business Application Programming is the proprietary language of SAP. Here is a complete set of ABAP Tutorials for Beginners in SAP ABAP. This is a organized set of all the documents which you need to learn from start to finish. This is basically ABAP for dummies.
SAP ABAP is a 4th generation language which in simple terms means it’s very easy to learn.
SAP ABAP Tutorials Contents
Part 1 : Basics
- ABAP Workbench
- Introduction to ABAP Programming
- Creating your First ABAP Program
- Data Dictionary
- Internal Tables
- Complete ALV Reference Manual (5229 downloads)
- Screen and Menu Painter
- BDC Concepts and BDC FaQs
- BAPI Introduction & Programming
Part 2: Advanced SAP ABAP Tutorials
- Object Oriented Programming
- SAP Scripts/SmartForms
- ALE Introduction/Programming/Steps & IDOC.
- IDOC Book
- LSMW Introduction & Steps
- Transport Management Systems