Data Warehouse drives the corporate information supply chain to support Corporate Business Intelligence process.
Business Intelligence introduced by Howard Dresner of the Gartner Group in 1989 is a set of concepts and methodologies to improve decision-making in business through the use of facts and fact-based systems.
- What is Data Warehousing?
- Data Warehousing Architecture
- Components of Data Warehousing
- Evolution of ERP Data Warehousing
- A Multi-Dimensional Data model
- The SAP BW Star Schema
- Connecting Master Data Tables to an InfoCube
- Metadata Repository
- Administrator Workbench
Understand a lot more about BIW in this tutorial on BI Basics .