- To gain understanding of key business processes of SAP Overhead Cost Management (OCM)
- Understand the Organizational unit in Controlling
- Determine the origin of posting in Cost center Accounting
The Overhead Cost Controlling component (CO-OM) helps you to plan, allocate, control, and monitor overhead in your organization
- By planning in overhead areas, you can develop standards, that allow you to control costs and valuate internal activities.
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting analyzes where overhead occurs within the organization
- Costs are assigned to the sub-areas of the organization where they originated.
- SAP offers a wide variety of methods for allocating posted amounts and quantities.
- Internal Order Accounting
- Internal Orders collect and analyze costs based on individual internal jobs.
- SAP can monitor and automatically check budgets assigned to each job.
Download the document on Cost Accounting