Document Changes and Change Control
Document change rules can be either user defined or predefined in the system. Only Certain feilds are modifiable once the document changes are posted. Incase of Header: Reference no, Doc Header text are modifiabe only if the posting period is not closed and Incase of Line items: Amount, Posting keys and account number are not modifiable. The others are fixed in IMG.
Conditions for Document field changes:
- Posting Period must be open.
- Line Item is not cleared.
- Line item either debit in customer or credit in vendor.
- Document not a credit memo for Invoice.
- Document not a credit memo for down payment.
Document Change rules can be made in following criteria:
- Account type : A, K, D, M, S
- Transaction class: eg special G.L (down payment)
- Company Code.