The ‘SAP xApps’ family of composite applications enables continuous business innovation—and provides the flexibility necessary to respond quickly and profitably to business changes. They extend the value of core business investments and maximize the return on strategic assets: employees, knowledge, products, business relationships, and IT. SAP and SAP certified partners deliver these composite applications that drive specialized business processes, provide comprehensive business insights, and focus on the needs of a variety of industries.
All these applications combine Web services and data from multiple systems in an application design made possible by the SAP Composite Application Framework within the SAP NetWeaver technology platform. This framework includes the methodology, tools, and run-time environment to develop composite applications. It provides a consistent object model and a rich user experience, and gives developers a productive way to create composite applications on top of a set of heterogeneous applications.
Components of SAP xApps:
- SAP Document Builder
- SAP Global Trade Services
- SAP xApp Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence
- SAP xApp Resource and Portfolio Management
- SAP xApp Product Definition
- SAP xApp Cost and Quotation Management
- SAP xApp Integrated Exploration and Production
- SAP xApp Sales and Operations Planning