This quick reference on Assessment Process will walk you through;
- Define Assessment – KSU1 / KSU2 / KSU3
- Execute Assessment Cycle Items – KSU5
Define Assessment – KSU1 / KSU2 / KSU3
Accounting -> Controlling -> Cost Center Accounting -> Period End Closing -> Current Settings -> S_ALR_87005742 -> Define Assessment (Create / Change / Display)
1. On the screen “Create Actual Assessment Initial Screen”, Enter the Controlling Area and press Save Button:
2. Enter the Name of Assessment Cycle in Cycle Field.
3. Enter the Cycle Start Date (Usually the start of the fiscal year or Calendar year) in Start Date.
4. Press Enter to proceed.
5. Enter the Description of the Cycle in Text field.
6. Enter Cycle Expiry Date in to date field. Iterative
7. Select indicator from Indicators options available.
8. Click on or Press Shift+F8.
Segment Header Tab
9. Enter Name of the Segment in Segment field.
10. .Enter Description of the sending Cost Center in Segment Description.
11. Enter Assessment Cost Element in Assessment Cost Element Field.
12. Select Posted amounts from sender rule options available.
13. Enter the Percentage of sender amount in Share in % field.
14. Enter Receiving Formula in Receiver Rule. (Use the pull down arrow to access the list of Receiver Rule.
Sender / Receivers Tab
15. Enter the Cost Center in Sender Cost Center field.
16. Enter the Cost Elements in Sender Cost Elements field.
17. Enter the Cost Center or Group in Receiver Cost Center field.
Receiver Tracing Factor
18. Enter the Percentage against the Receiver Cost Centers in Percentage field.
19. Click on “Segment Header” tab and then click on check button or press Ctrl+F12 to check the cycle for errors.
20. Press Enter and Click on the Save button or press CTRL-S.
21. Click on Exit Button to exit or Shift & F3 to return to the SAP Easy Access screen.
Enter the Percentage of sender amount in Share in % field
Execute Assessment Cycle Items – KSU5
Accounting -> Controlling -> Cost Center Accounting -> Period End Closing -> Single Functions -> Allocations -> Distribution
1. On the screen “Execute Actual Distribution: Initial screen” Enter the Beginning and Ending Period in Period field.
2. Enter the Fiscal Year in Fiscal Year field.
3. Check off the Box on Test Run and Detail List.
4. Enter the Cycle Name in Cycle field. (Use the Pull down Arrow to excess the list of existing cycles.)
5. Enter the Start Date in Start Date field.
6. Press “Execute Button” or Press F8
7. If there is no error then Execute again with the without Test Run.
8. Click on the Save button or press CTRL-S
9. Click on Exit Button to exit or Shift & F3 to return to the SAP Easy Access screen.
Download the Quick Reference on Assessment Process