SAP HR Customizing handbook contains a huge collection of Tips and Tricks on SAP HR. Understand more about Payroll, Organisation structure, HR Objects, Staffing and more in this Manual.
Points of Integration
- Personnel Dev plan: carry out training and job-related activities, which provide individual professional development for your employees.
- Training and Event Management: organize and schedule training events and conventions.
- Workflow: Automates business processes. Tasks are given to the right person at the right time.
- Compensation Management: Necessary for the administration of compensation (carrying out payroll, for example).
- Personnel Cost Planning: Used to project personnel costs on the basis of existing and planned organizational units.
- Shift Planning: used to schedule the optimum number of appropriately qualified personnel on the basis of job requirements.
- Capacity Planning: Logistics component used to schedule persons on the basis of their availability and qualifications to complete work for specific work centers.
- HIS: perform simplified reporting for employee data in the organizational plan.
- Managerâ€™s Desktop: supports managers in their administrative as well as strategic daily tasks.