What is SAP Solution Architect?
The SAP Solution Architect is the portal that integrates all content, tools, and methodologies necessary for the solution-oriented evaluation, implementation, quick adaptation, and continuous improvement of the mySAP.com e-Business platform. It is fully integrated into the Customer Engagement Life Cycle (CEL), open to partner content, and an integral part of the SAP Service
In one portal, the SAP Solution Architect integrates:
- Best Practices for mySAP.com to evaluate, implement, and extend e-Business solutions.
- Tried and tested implementation tools such as the Implementation Guide (IMG) and the Test Workbench.
- Access to C-Business Maps for in-depth information on collaborative business scenarios.
- The ASAP method for running mySAP.com projects.
- An authoring environment with which customers and partners can create their own preconfigured implementation solutions.
- Access to evaluation products such as the E-Business Case Builder and the Solution Composer.
The benefits of using the SAP Solution Architect include:
- Consistent access to all contents, tools, and methods for evaluating, implementing, adapting, and continuously improving your mySAP.com e-business solution.
- Rapid evaluation and implementation with Best Practices for mySAP.com.
- Tried and tested evaluation and implementation tools that have been enhanced specifically for use with mySAP.com.
- Improved project communication and efficiency through a central portal.
- A consistent and integrated approach that passes the business-oriented project definition from one phase to the next.
- Complete alignment with the ASAP Roadmap.
- Information about updates, training, and changes via the SAP Service Marketplace.